Friday 9 October 2009

Kimi No Todoke, Kobato and Sasameki Koto




New anime-dump! First out is Kimi No Todoke. It's about Sawako, a girl who have a difficult time whem it comes to makeing friends, cause they find her scary and calls her "Sawako" (it's the name of the scary girl in The Ring movie)
Opening Theme: Kimi Ni Todoke by Tanizawa Tomofumi
Ending Theme: Kataomoi by Chara
I'm not really into shojo and I wasn't planning to watch this either. But when I saw the list of the voice actors I kinda changed my mind. Daisuke Namikawa (the Italy brothers from Hetalia and Ulquiorra from Bleach is all I have to say about Namikawa.) I really enjoyed the first episode. Defenetly worth seeing.
This anime will have 12 episodes and the last one will be aired 22th December.

The second anime is Kobato. It's about the girl Kobato. She comes to earth to fullfill her wish, but to fullfill that wish she has to find a bottle and fill it with scarred hearts. She is not allowed to fall in love witht he persons whose hearts she cures.
Openign Theme: Magic Number by Maaya Sakamoto
Endling Theme: Jellyfish's Confession by Megumi Nakajima
I saw the first episode and thought "Yes! Something new from CLAMP!". But I was kinda dissapointed. Sure, I'll watch Kobato, but to me it seems a little too much shojo for me...
Kobato will have 13 episodes and the last one will be aired 29th December.





The third and the last of my anime-dump for today is Sasameki Koto. It's basiclly about some girls, some or at least of one of them, that is lesbian.

Opening Theme: Kanashii Hodo Aoku by Natsumi Kiyoura
Ending Theme: Niji-iro Pocket by Natsumi Kiyoura
Well, I've never been really much into yuri, but I think that this anime is kinda good. Nothing I would blog about (Since I rather pick my favourite animes for that).
Sasameki Koto will have 12 epsiodes, the last one will be aired 23th December.

No comments:

Post a Comment