Sunday 4 October 2009

Hetalia movie, interview with some voice-actors


As many Hetalia-fans know at this rate, there will be a Hetalia-movie 2010. I recently got my hands on a picture, wich is a little interview with the voice-actors from Hetalia. Unfortantly, Blogspot wouldn't let me submit the picture so it would be in the right size. But the voice-actor said they are looking forward to it~ Details about will be known 30 september

Other updates about Hetalia:
25th November 2009 - America's Character's CD will be released.
20th January 2010 - Russia's Character's CD will be released.

24th Mars 2010 - China's Character's CD will be released.


Also, I've heard that there is Hetalia-drinks! >W<~ I would very much to have some of those drinks~ And there will be even some snacks from/with/related to Hetalia >W<~

No comments:

Post a Comment