Monday 9 November 2009

Hetalia episode 42







I recently saw the newest hetalia episode. Guess what? It's about Ukraine, Belarus and Russia >w<~



And the first thing I have to say is: UKRAINE'S BOOBS HAS SOUND EFFECTS -dies-



And the second thing: Couldn't they have changed some coulors? lite, Russia and Ukraine should swap their colours, Belarus should get a lighter haircolour and Ukraine's headband is green, not yellow-green-ish.






Depressed Russia ftw, he's funny C:



UKRAKINES VOICE FITS HER. When I noticed that she calls Russia for "Roshia-Chan", I kinda died of happiness.
Belarus voice fits her very well, she sounded pretty, how should I put it? Scray? Okay, maybe not scary, but I found her voice fitting her~ (To me she sounds a bit scarier than Russia)
And now I have a little crush on Ukraine and Belarus.



AND THEY PLAYED RUSSIA'S MARUKAITE IN THE END -dies-

Poor Russia, can't stand Belarus~

No comments:

Post a Comment